I can’t believe FGS2011 is less than a month away! Where has the time gone? I just pulled out my many times revised sessions sheet to look over what I finally settled on attending. So here’s my final line-up.
- Plenary Session
- But It’s My Family
- 21st Century Marketing Techniques for Genealogists/Genealogical Societies
- Engaging a New Generation of Genealogists
- RPAC Session
- Designing a Publication
- Opening Session
- Illinois Migration & Settlement Patterns
- Building a House History
- Genealogical Resources at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library
- Going Beyond the Bare Bones: Reconstructing Your Ancestors’ Lives
- Pioneer Genealogy
- The Value-Added Professional
- Using “Correlation to Reveal Facts That No Record States
- Mentoring Genealogists
- St. Louis: The Gateway to the West
- Don’t Get Burned: Getting Around the Great Chicago Fire of 1871
- Porkopolis: Midwest
- Discovering the Goldmine of Knowledge in Court Records
- The Place of Place in Your Family History Narrative
- Discovering Midwestern Records
- The 1940 Census
I will be attending two luncheons. Thursday’s ISGS lunch and Friday’s APG lunch. Wednesday evening I’ll be at the Ice Cream Social.
Hope to see you at FGS September 7!
Disclosure: I was given free registration and a free ticket to the Ice Cream Social in return for being one of the FGS Official Bloggers.