I was on the Geniaus blog this morning and saw the new GeneaMeme and thought I would participate.
The Bucket List GeneaMeme
The list should be annotated in the following manner:
Things you would like to do or find: Bold Type
Things you haven’t done or found and don’t care to: plain type
You are encouraged to add extra comments after each item
- The genealogy conference I would most like to attend is…FGS and NGS. Attended FGS 2011. Will attend NGS 2012.
- The genealogy speaker I would most like to hear and see is... Elizabeth Shown Mills. Will at NGS 2012.
- The geneablogger I would most like to meet in person is… Sheri Fenley.
- The genealogy writer I would most like to have dinner with is…
- The genealogy lecture I would most like to present is….
- I would like to go on a genealogy cruise that visits….any place warm with a beach.
- The photo I would most like to find is… of my great great grandparents Joseph and Majdalena Kokoska as young adults
- The repository in a foreign land I would most like to visit is… Anyplace in the Czech Republic
- The place of worship I would most like to visit is…
- The cemetery I would most like to visit is ……
- The ancestral town or village I would most like to visit is…… Osek where Majdalena was from.
- The brick wall I most want to smash is… Specifically where Joseph Kokoska and Marie Rataj came from in Bohemia.
- The piece of software I most want to buy is….
- The tech toy I want to purchase next is ….. Both an IPhone and IPad
- The expensive book I would most like to buy is…
- The library I would most like to visit is…..Library of Congress
- The genealogy related book I would most like to write is…. Kids Genealogy – doing that now. Launch date April 1, 2012.
- The genealogy blog I would most like to start would be about….
- The journal article I would most like to write would be about… Always writing something new for someone.
- The ancestor I most want to meet in the afterlife is…. Bessie Zajicek Kokoska to find out about the World’s Columbian Expo and WHY WHY WHY she tore up most of her photos before she died and WHY she was buried with the family Bible!
Is there anything else on your Genealogy Bucket List?
- Wisdom Wednesday – Attend a Schaumburg Library Genealogy Meeting (familyhistorytips.wordpress.com)
- Follow Friday – Chicagoland Library Genealogy Groups (chicagofamilyhistory.wordpress.com)