Last week I ended the discussion on IDPFs and the Graves Registration Service in World War II. Before we move to the next topic, do you want to read this series from the beginning? Below are the links!
Like what you’ve seen and want to know more? Sign up for my newsletter on my author website. For military research and writing services, or to book a lecture on military records, please contact me through my website Generations.
- Military Monday – Where ARE the World War II Military Records?
- Military Monday – WWII Military Research is NOT the Same as Genealogy Research
- Military Monday – Start in the Genealogy Box
- Military Monday – Examining WWII Death Records For an Identified Soldier
- Military Monday – Examining WWII Death Records For an Unidentified Soldier
- Military Monday -Examining WWII Death Records Other Components
- Military Monday – Understanding the Graves Registration Service
© 2014, Generations, Woodridge, ILTweet