This policy is valid from 15 August 2010
This blog is a business website written and edited by me. For questions about this site, please contact Jennifer Holik-Urban at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This site does accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
This site abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this site is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
The owner has received products from the following:
- The Connected Genealogist. A review copy of Approaching the Lectern: How to Become a Genealogy Speaker, August 2010.
- Time Traveller’s Handbook and A Better Place books to review from Dundurn Press Limited in Toronto.
- Free registration for the 2011 FGS conference and an $8 ticket to attend the Ice Cream Social for being an Official Blogger.
- Complimentary one year subscription to MyHeritage.com.
- Complimentary subscription to HistoryGeo.com.
- Complimentary copy of RootsMagic and a book Getting the Most out of RootsMagic.
- Complimentary review copies of books from HistoryPress.net which include: Civil War Springfield, The Founding of St. Louis, and Oak Park.
- Complimentary review copy of The Magnificent Medills from HarperCollins.
This site does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
©2010, copyright Jennifer Holik-UrbanTweet